Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blue Androgynous Leopard

I am a huge nail art fan. Now that I actually have nails that I can play with more than just polishing them, I'm really practicing hard on that. I am not that good working with brushes just yet, so I use nail art pens.






The darker polish is Androgynie by Orly. I dearly love this polish. It is a very deep brown colored jelly base, almost black. I applied two coats over a black polish as a base. There are flecks of bronze in it along with multi-colored glitter.





The silvery blue polish is Victoriana by Butter London. They're possibly my favorite polish brand. It's a metallic-y color. Even though it looks mostly blue, it's like a clearer blue with a silver base. It's very hard to explain.




The leopard print I applied with a pretty generic nail art pen. It should be available at most beauty supply stores. I freehanded it from memory. The center was another nail art pen in silver I just dotted along the center of most of the patterns. If you want tutorials, whether in picture form or video form, just let me know and I'll get to work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment